Re - <3
Hey! Remember that time we showed you Bimaly? Well he’s now in a band known as Patchwork Natives and they’re perfect for anyone who loves super tappy, twinkly noodle riffs. Head on over to their Facebook and drop them a like to show some support.
17 notes (via themathrockblog)
Re - <3
Uh oh, I’m doing a GIVEAWAY FOR SHIT YOU DON’T WANT OR NEED!
I have a copy of Power Gig. I do not want a copy of Power Gig. Power Gig is a horrible video game, and I want it out of my house.
WOWIE ZOWIE, WHAT CAN I WIN?
- Power Gig (Xbox 360 version)
- That’s essentially it
- If you want, I’ll throw in that Pirates of the Carribean VHS tape
- There is a picture of me in a squid hat. The squid hat is not up for grabs. If you want, you can print out the picture and frame it, but you can’t have the hat.
HOW DO I WIN???
- I honestly don’t give a shit if you follow me or not, just get this thing out of my house
- Reblog this if you want Power Gig. You do not want Power Gig.
- Giveaway ends Christmas (I just typed in Christmas and Google Chrome said I misspelled it what a liar)
- If you really want, I’ll buy you a PS3 version of the game, but I will also send you the Xbox 360 version.
- This will not work on a non-NTSC Xbox. If you are not located in North America, I will send it to you anyway and you’ll be left to your own devices (HAHAHA PUNS)
You think I might be joking. I am not joking. This game is wasting shelf space. I don’t have the heart to throw it out. Help me.
6 notes (via finnthehuman-boy & flight-of-the-tumblbee-deactiva)